Whether it be a virus, construction or other reason why your staff needs to work remote, you need to take steps to protect your network, your business and your data. Let The Brookfield Group help you prepare for your workforce to work remote. Here are a few things to consider:
Remote security measures:
- Phishing risks are skyrocketing! Here is a helpful link from Norton Virus: Click here
- Dark Web monitoring: Employee credentials are a best seller on the Dark Web!
- Firewall/VPN: Do you have this added layer of protection from remote locations?
Office bandwidth check:
- Do you have enough bandwidth/speed to run multiple people streaming conference calling? We can run this test remotely.
- Do you have the equipment and software to effectively run virtual meetings?
- We can help you develop a remote strategy that works for your business environment (example: do your workers have a desktop? how do you make home computers secure?)
We can help with these solutions and more. Reach out to us and let us be your Virtual CIO. Send an email to your account manager or click here.
Image by Pete Linforth from Pixabay